Lets discuss potential developments for the KIA website. I’ll outline some possibilities of where to focus and what we’ll need to achieve them:
1) Open up the colour sites. These were started by Anton as complementary to his first book ‘Kaos Hieroglyphica’ and one of the next books he is working on that will revisit the system. But they would probably be better served if other regular posters could contribute to them. Whilst everyone can do this now, they might be put off by the fact that Anton needs to ‘approve’ posts before they appear. Maybe we should just experiment with them being more open?
2) Same for the UFO site, the Egregore site and a few others.
3) Tumblr: We now have a kiamagic.com presence on tumblr: (http://kiamagic.tumblr.com) If you have tumblr accounts you can help promote KIA by reblogging our articles. Those that wish to help promote KIA by posting links to our actual articles on tumblr, old and new, can do so if I invite you to be able to post.
4) Twitter. We have a kiamagic twitter feed. Most kiamagic sites are set up to give you the option to ‘broadcast’ your article to twitter. Please use this feature. Also if you have twitter accounts, don’t forget to follow and retweet…
5) Facebook. We have no presence on facebook. Anton will not take responsibility for this as he has no facebook account and no intention of getting one. However, if someone else takes this into their own hands and creates a kiamagic.com facebook page, they can add this account and page to kiamagic.com so its facebook followers are notified. Any volunteers for that?
1) Friendica support. I’ve done some tests, and we can add this. It will mean all kiamagic.com accounts can be used as part of the decentralised social network made up of friendica and diaspora websites. It does however to do this properly we would require an authenticated security certificate. If we get this, we should probably secure the whole site. This would cost nearly $100 per year.
2) Premium plugins. There are wordpress plugins that do a whole lot more than we can currently achieve. Such as cookies that span multiple domains, so that you can login on kiamagic.com, and be still logged in on alchemical.tv or other domains. But again, this wouldn’t come cheap.